About the position
We are looking for a person who will be taking the role of Scrum master or Kanban Coach (which you might call Service Delivery Manager) in some of of our development teams.
Signicat is a SaaS company in which development teams create mostly APIs; GUIs are not totally unexisting but they are not the core of our business. Those teams typically are two-pizzas sized, mostly located in one place and be cross functional: you’ll find a majority of developers in them but you’ll also found QA experts, techwriters and UX designers. Teams are typically belonging in one of two families, the feature teams delivering their products to our customers and the platform teams, delivering products and services to the feature teams. All teams have a Product owner dedicated to them who’s main responsibility is prioritizing the backlog and following progress on day to day basis. And of course we’re doing a transition towards DevOps so one can expect to see adjustments happening in the team’s way of work.
That is the context in which we need you to take responsibility for being Scrum Master or Kanban coach in several of our Trondheim based teams.
This position is one of a kind in Signicat, which has been strongly focusing in its agile practice those last two years: we have many locations but you’d be the first full time agile professional in the whole company. That obviously might open for interesting developments for you.
Reach out and let’s meet for a chat!
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic ID and signature solutions.
Signicat has more than 400 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, London, Lisbon, Vilnius and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism, and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team then we want to hear from you!
The person we are looking for must both see value in Scrum and Kanban, our experience is that both process work well and our teams already have established which they use. It’s also important for us that you yourself have worked in a scrum or a kanban and helped your team delivering, we value hands on experience and believe it will increase your credibility in your day to day work with the teams.
Establishing and nurturing a well functioning agile practice and a healthy blameless culture will be your core occupations. You need to communicate well and be one who coaches more than one who dictates. Being a team player and act as a member of the teams you will be supporting, not as a satellite also is something we will ask you to make sure of. Finally you will coach several teams so you need to be organized.
And of course you must burn for agile processes in all their forms!
- You have 5+ years of experience as Scrum Master and / or Kanban Coach .
- You have worked in an agile team yourself (as something else than Scrum Master or Kanban Coach)
- You have experience with product teams, both feature teams and platform teams
- You are able to manage several teams in parallel
And most importantly you think coding and developing software is fun!
- You have worked with companies making a transition out of their startup days
- Nice office location in central Trondheim, Norway. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate development team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. There may be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Insurance and pension plan
- Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.