We’re looking to build the next big European success story and we need great people to make it happen. We are looking for a motivated marketing professional to help us expand our reach across the Nordics—with a particular focus on the Finnish market--for our Enterprise Business Unit.
Our Nordic Enterprise Business Unit is helping the largest organisations in the Nordics solve their complex digital identity challenges. We are looking for a marketing manager to help drive effective campaigns for our SaaS business.
You will be responsible for our programs in the Finnish market in particular as well as participating in marketing programs that support our Nordic Enterprise Business Unit as a whole. You will report to the Director of Nordic Marketing.
Additionally, the right candidate will be able to efficiently communicate in both English and Finnish, including being able to produce content in both languages.
- Manage demand generation and awareness programs for the Finnish market.
- Create and execute account-based marketing programs (including Customer tageting, defining buyers persona / journey, creating the right funnel, in close collaboration with Sales / Customer success)
- Work on content programs across the Nordics to drive lead generation and build awareness.
- Work with customers to share their success stories.
- Manage local web presence.
- Appropriate degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years in a relevant marketing position.
- Fluent English as well as Finnish. Other Nordic languages a strong plus.
- Experience with Hubspot.
- Excellent written communicator.
- Experience with regulated industries and SaaS business models a strong plus.
Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity services across Europe. By providing the most comprehensive digital identity platform on the market, we drive innovation, accelerate digital business and support the complete digital identity lifecycle.
Signicat has more than 300 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, London, Lisbon and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism, and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team then we want to hear from you.
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us.
No recruitment companies please.