As a Senior Platform Engineer, you will design and build the global Signicat Digital Trust Platform for all digital identity needs across borders – in every step of the customer journey. We’re looking for an innovative and passionate Senior Engineer to join our Platform Tribe. You’ll help design, build, and manage the software systems and infrastructure that powers our services. You will be working with engineers, product managers and security experts to help us create a better experience for millions of users. Within this role you will educate your colleagues and the other agile teams. We have various exciting projects and always strive to push the envelope with our work. All this to accelerate trusted digital business.
How you'll make an impact
- You’ll think deeply about systems — their edge cases, failure modes, and life cycles to craft robust but manageable solutions to meet product requirements while utilizing best-of-breed solutions and tools whenever possible
- You’ll work closely with product owners to design systems and platform capabilities that increase speed to market for features that delight our end users, while making these systems observable, reliable and deployable for our engineers
- You’ll be a champion and a solid hands-on practitioner for DevOps best practices
- You’ll offer mentorship and guidance on the best ways to design and implement platform-level solutions across all our products
- You'll be an experienced voice that helps define our platform and technology roadmap
Why we'll love you
- You design, build and deploy scalable services
- You decompose services into their concerns, i.e., performance, reliability, security, scalability, usability, and compliance
- You guide teams to roll out new services, or changes to existing products with minimal impact to dependent services
- You have experience managing and debugging distributed services
- You have experience designing, managing and debugging solutions that include cloud services like Kubernetes, Istio, cert-manager and Open Policy Agent.
- You are well-versed in Cloud PaaS (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure or Open Telekom Cloud)
- You know how to work with high volume transaction environments
This is a wish list, if you have half of it we are already interested!
Why you'll love us
Working at Signicat means committing to an organisation with a welcoming atmosphere, with fun and intellectually stimulating colleagues. We communicate informally, are open to feedback and have a flat organisation. Our motto is: Run but have fun!
- Fast-growing technical organization with a flat organizational structure
- Plenty of room for personal development, including dedicated company development time
- You will be well taken care of with drinks, fruit, fresh salads and a lunch
- Competitive salary
- Competitive amount of vacation days
- Nice add-on benefits
- Your work location will be our nice, easy to reach office in Rotterdam or Trondheim, with plenty of amenities
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. We build the most comprehensive Digital Identity Platform on the market, with the focus of supporting the complete digital identity lifecycle. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com