Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has almost 250 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, London, Lisbon and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves.
About the job
In order to realize our growth strategies and grow the business in several new markets, we are recruiting a Project Manager with energy and passion for solving chaotic and complex projects. Signicat is growing organically and through acquisitions, and the projects may be connected to new business opportunities or integration activities across Europe.
You will have excellent analytical, project management, collaboration and communication skills, and a sharp focus on our customers´ need for the highest possible value from our services. Signicat is passionate about delivering high-quality customer experience. You will share this goal and will help ensure exceptional customer experience through working across several departments and teams in Signicat.
You will have a range of tasks and responsibilities, including:
- Leading and coordinating complex, cross-department strategic projects.
- Participating in post merger integration activities.
- Working alongside internal stakeholders to identify process improvements and implementing corresponding changes.
- Ensuring process and strategy alignment across the organization, through collaboration and effective communication with colleagues at all levels.
- Ensure that the highest level of Information Security & Sustainability compliance is maintained in all project activities.
As the ideal candidate, you will have
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Motivation to deliver excellent results in chaotic and complex projects
- Ability to drive and coordinate international cross-functional teams and manage key stakeholders
- Ability to quickly understand and analyze complex issues
- Excellent communication skills to keep all team members updated and informed with the necessary information
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, and preferably also other European languages
- Master’s degree or similar education (in Engineering, Finance or Management)
- Experience with software development
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with agile practices
- Written and oral skills in a Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Swedish and Danish)
- Nice office location in central Trondheim. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Good Insurance and Pension plan
- Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
- For international moves to Norway, immigration assistance and relocation services provided
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.