Dokobit is a fast-growing team building simple, easy-to-use and accessible solutions for electronic signing and authentication. As of 2021, we are a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, a Norwegian electronic identity solutions provider Signicat.
Putting people first and building customer loyalty are crucial to Signicat business. It’s what we do. The Customer Communication Manager will be responsible for creating relevant and timely messages/content for our customers and building a variety of communications programs to keep them informed and engaged, increase customer satisfaction – and potential engagement with Signicat.
You will report to the Regional Marketing Director of Europe and will be part of an amazing team!
What you will do:
- Lead, create and launch automated customer communications and programs about our solutions, services, and organization to drive customer loyalty and engagement (increase usage)
- Develop a 6-12 month up-and x sell plan to expand existing customers’ engagement with Signicat
- Identify and produce compelling customer reference cases across verticals, markets and solutions
- Equip and support our Customer Success Team with engaging material. Our Customers Success Team is the point of contact for our existing customers.
- Apart from the Customer Success Team, you will work with our Product and Sales teams to identify communication needs and up- and x-selling opportunities
What we expect:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant marketing position – from development and execution of automated Customer campaign strategies and activities flows
- Fluent in English and an excellent written communicator
- Strong project management skills and the ability to engage key stakeholders
- Proactive personality with a strong drive and sense of accountability
What we consider as a plus:
- Experience with Hubspot
- You may not possess every requirement of the role, but you have the motivation to learn and develop
What we offer:
- Challenging and rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on products and business
- Possibility to fulfil your ideas and be a part of the expanding one-of-a-kind industry
- A stress-free and cozy working environment in Vilnius old town office, remote work or workspace in town where we don’t have an office
- Extra holidays and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to join our share options program
- Team-building events, ping-pong, fruit Mondays and so much more
- Dog-friendly office
By applying you agree that Dokobit, UAB will process your personal data for recruitment purposes. You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time. For more information on your rights and data processing, please read our Candidate Privacy Notice www.dokobit.com/compliance/compliance-candidate-privacy-notice
3100-3800 €/mon. gross
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.