Dokobit is a fast-growing team building simple, easy-to-use and accessible solutions for electronic signing and authentication. As of 2021, we are a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, a Norwegian electronic identity solutions provider Signicat. Being the leaders in the Baltics and Nordics, we don’t intend to stop and are aiming for a market leader position in entire Europe. To make this happen we are looking for Global Content and Brand Manager.
This role will lead Signicat's market and brand positioning through engaging content. You will own our overall content strategy and oversee the editorial calendar. The work will include written (white papers, blogs, etc.) and scripted (webinars, videos, etc.) material.
You will also be our Brand SPOC and lead key branding initiatives (e.g. brand integration and development). You will report to the Regional Marketing Director of Europe and will be part of an amazing team!
What you will do:
- Own overall content strategy and editorial calendar to position Signicat as a thought leader and create awareness and engagement with commercial businesses and industry influencers
- Define and execute a rolling content calendar (white papers, blogs, videos, webinars, and more) including coordinating with regional teams on localized campaigns
- Produce and edit content such as content papers, blogs, SEO content, videos, webinars, and more
- Participating in large-scale content campaigns
- Measure the impact of your work to validate the effectiveness
- Lead key branding initiatives spanning brand integrations to the evolution of our brand identity
What we expect:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a related field, including as a writer, journalist, or in a content-focused marketing role
- Fluent in English and an excellent written communicator
- Hands-on experience in IT content communication
- Passion for building great brands
- Strong project management skills and the ability to engage key stakeholders
- Proactive personality with a strong drive and sense of accountability
- You may not possess every requirement of the role, but you have the motivation to learn and develop
What we offer:
- Challenging and rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on products and business
- Possibility to fulfil your ideas and be a part of the expanding one-of-a-kind industry
- A stress-free and cozy working environment in Vilnius old town office, remote work or workspace in town where we don’t have an office
- Dog-friendly office
- Extra holidays and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to join our share options program
- Team-building events, monthly office parties, fruit Mondays and so much more
By applying you agree that Dokobit, UAB will process your personal data for recruitment purposes. You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time. For more information on your rights and data processing, please read our Candidate Privacy Notice www.dokobit.com/compliance/compliance-candidate-privacy-notice
3600-4600 €/mon. gross
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.