Dokobit is a fast-growing team building simple, easy-to-use and accessible solutions for electronic signing and authentication. As of 2021, we are a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, a Norwegian electronic identity solutions provider Signicat. Being the leaders in the Baltics and Nordics, we don’t intend to stop and are aiming for a market leader position in entire Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Financial AR Accountant to join our Shared Service Center. The position will be located at the company quarter in Vilnius reporting to our Head of Accounting in Copenhagen.
The role is diverse and will cover all aspects of accounting, achieving deadlines across internal monthly closing, external reporting and booking of invoices.
You will be responsible for accounting areas within the entire Group, and also be offered to take part in global projects within our shared servicecenter.
What you will do
- Respond to incoming tickets from customers and sales responsible
- Call customers to collect payments
- Send reminders and statements
- Support our Sales teams
- Assist booking daily payments and reconcile
- Monitor and assist manual billing exceptions in the system as per the client procedure manual
- Following up with 3rd part collectors for payment
- Perform Sample checking of billing processed and monitor overdue payments
- Performing onboarding of new customers and making annual price updates
- Ad hoc tasks
What we expect
- At least 2 years experience from a similar position
- Excellent English and Lithuanian written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, ability to set priorities
- Strong attention to details
- Competency with ERP systems (ERP implementation experience and Dynamics 365FO experience preferable)
What we offer
- Challenging and rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on business
- Possibility to fulfil your ideas and be a part of the expanding one-of-a-kind industry
- A stress-free and cosy working environment in an old town office or remote work
- Extra holidays and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to join our share options program
- Team-building events, ping-pong, fruit Mondays and so much more
- Pet-friendly office
2300-3000 €/mon. gross We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.