Dokobit is a fast-growing team building simple, easy-to-use and accessible solutions for electronic signing and authentication. As of 2021, we are a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, a Norwegian electronic identity solutions provider Signicat. Being the leaders in the Baltics and Nordics, we don’t intend to stop and are aiming for a market leader position in entire Europe.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join our Shared Service Center.
The role is diverse and will cover all aspects of accounting, achieving deadlines across internal monthly closing, external reporting and booking of AP invoices.
You will be responsible for accounting areas within the entire Group, and also be offered to take part in global projects within our Shared Service Center. The position will be located in Vilnius reporting to our Head of Accounting in Copenhagen.
What you will do:
- perform tasks related to accounts payables (AP), Cash & Bank and general ledger (GL)
- keeping shared mailbox up to date
- send invoices for approval
- contacting the suppliers for any queries in regards to the invoices, credit notes, payment and statements
- perform intercompany reconciliations
- participate and take the lead in relevant projects and ad hoc tasks such as invoicing, accruals, reconciliations and closing the books for our subsidiaries
What we expect:
- at least 2 years experience from a similar position;
- excellent English and Lithuanian written and verbal communication skills;
- strong organisational skills, ability to set priorities;
- strong attention to details;
- sompetency with ERP systems (ERP implementation experience and Dynamics 365FO experience preferable)
What we offer:
- challenging and rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company
- exciting and responsible role with great impact on business
- possibility to fulfil your ideas and be a part of the expanding one-of-a-kind industry
- a stress-free and cosy working environment in an old town office or remote work
- extra holidays and flexible working hours
- opportunity to join our share options program
- team-building events, ping-pong, fruit Mondays and so much more
- pet-friendly office
2300-3200 €/mon. gross We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.