If you are highly curious by nature, love working together with others, and want to make the digital world safer, Signicat may be the place for you.
Customer Success is all about reacting to customer’s needs, right? Wrong. The Signicat Customer Success team are a group of customer-obsessed digital identity experts. They're inspired to proactively ensure customers around the world reach their goals and stay engaged.
About the Role:
- Managing and administering tools for the Customer Success team. You will also take ownership of the Customer Success tool stack, including systems, applications, and platforms relevant for the team to successfully complete their strategic goals.
- Gathering insights required to make informed business decisions and creating reports to track team performance together with the lead of the Customer Success team.
- Defining, documenting, and implementing key processes across Signicat’s customer lifecycle.
- Leading projects on changes in the platforms and systems used to define workflow, thereby helping optimize processes to increase engagement, adoption, onboarding, upsell, etc.
- Contribute to customer retention, avoiding churn and identify upsell opportunities.
This is what we believe success looks like in a year from now in this role:
- You are an essential part of the Customer Success team, ensuring our customers are reaching their goals with our solutions.
- You are enabling Signicat to serve and support an increasing number of customers in an effective way.
- You successfully manage our CRM software platform and have been able to refine our processes.
- You enjoy your work at Signicat.
To succeed, we believe:
- You have previous experience with Customer Success in Saas companies and are familiar with CS metrics.
- You are familiar with and able to manage CRM software (preferably Salesforce, Gainsight, Precursive) and support platforms.
- You understand and can optimize the team’s processes on a macro level from the entire customer lifecycle.
- You are able to lead changes by educating/training the CS team.
- You are an active listener and have good communication skills.
What are we offering that it is unique?
- Dedicated time during working hours each week for training and development activities
- Dedication to your continuous development and growth through quarterly development talks
- Strong purpose - we are bulding a trusted digital world, we make a real difference every day
- Culture driven organization with a strong organizational voice and ability to make an impact
- + traditional benefits package
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity across Europe. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com