About the position
We are looking for a Senior Java developer for our MobileID team.
Signicat is a SaaS company so you can expect to participate in implementing the APIs created by the MobileID team. The team is currently working on becoming devops and has containerized its new version of their product; you’ll actively participate in all activities from development of the system to its deployment and maintainance it in prod, so CI/CD and k8s will be important tools. The mobileID team also does mobile development on both Android and iOS; so even if your primary focus will be backend Java development, understanding mobile technologies is a plus.
MobileID is a Scrum team of 8. This team, like the other teams in Signicat, is organised as a cross functional group, with their own scrum master, test automation developer and technical writer. Their products are documented in our developer pages, have a look at https://developer.signicat.com/enterprise/identity-methods/mobileid-inapp/#mobileid-inapp if you want to know more.
The person we are looking for in this team should have experience with technical leadership, enjoy coaching developers and also be interested in driving technical matters forward, in close collaboration with other team members and the team’s product owner.
Signicat grows fast, and there will be space for you to develop yourself, both in this team and in other teams. Reach out and let’s meet!
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic ID and signature solutions.
Signicat has more than 400 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, London, Lisbon, Vilnius and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism, and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team then we want to hear from you!
You have experience as a Java application developer — you are comfortable at the command line, you can read specifications and implement them accordingly, you understand the web as well as being comfortable writing modern server applications.
You think continuous deployment is the future and believe it both contributes to avoid tedious manual deployment operations and enables you to deliver new features faster than ever.
You like programming and creating value for our customers with software. You're a passionate programmer, a puzzle solver and a strong team player appreciated by your peers.
- You have 7+ years of experience as a Java developer behind you.
- You have implemented REST/gRPC APIs before.
- You use CI/CD systems like Jenkins, gitlab CI or travis.
- You are used to working in agile teams of 7-14 individuals.
- You are a good technical coach for your peers.
- You stay updated on languages, frameworks and platforms.
- You are open minded and valuate collaboration and interactions between individuals.
And most importantly you think coding and developing software is fun!
- You have experience with or interest in containerized systems relying on Docker and kubernetes.
- You have experience with or interest in mobile development
- You have experience with or interest in cloud platforms.
- Nice office location in central Trondheim, Norway. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate development team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. There may be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Insurance and pension plan
- Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.