Are you a great developer who wants to get real hacking skills? We offer you the place to become an expert!
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic software developer who would like to further develop his or her skills. You will practice with us and learn how to become an expert on digital identities, trust and security. You will learn how to create architectures that are inherently secure. Doing so, you will become an expert on secure programming. You will contribute to our own SaaS applications with which we reach millions of end users. Our code is mission critical for many of our high-profile customers.
- The primary responsibilities will include:
- Write software that matters! Be part of the team that will enable online authentication for millions of users.
- Get training and guidance to become an expert at writing secure software
- Penetration test our own software, share secure programming knowledge
- Analyze functional requirements and turn them into real software.
- Assist in designing and improving our software architecture
- Build and maintain a catalogue of reusable, elegant solution patterns;
- Build and maintain a library of reusable, elegant software components;
- Improve standards and guidelines for using these patterns and components.
- We work agile, so take part in daily stand-ups and discuss safety features with the product owner
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 8+ years of experience developing Java/Kotlin web applications
- Fluent in German and English
- Programming is not just your work, it is your hobby and your passion
- You enjoy explaining things, discussions and knowledge sharing
- You are a self-starter able to work from high level ideas and concepts
- Experience using CI/CD, version control, and unit testing
- Experience with self-sovereign identity protocols, W3C, hyperledger · Familiarity with any of the following technologies and methodologies: Spring Boot, OIDC, Angular, Linux, SCRUM/Kanban, REST, Gitlab, PostgreSQL, QA, SAML
What we offer
Working at Signicat means committing to an organization with a welcoming atmosphere, with fun and intellectually stimulating colleagues. We communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. We are open to feedback and are very critical. We work hard and with great pleasure.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Pension scheme, and bonus
- Fast-growing technical organization with a flat organizational structure
- Plenty of room for personal development
- You will be well taken care of with drinks, fruit, fresh salads and a lunch without a cash register.
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has a track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has almost 250 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, Lisbon and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves.
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.