In the role of Information Security Compliance Manager, you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organization, including external auditors, process owners, management, and business stakeholders. In this role you will develop a good understanding of Signicat’s organization, products, processes, goals, and strategy. You will manage an audit program which is based on ISO 27001, SOC 2, and industry specific requirements.
- Define Compliance Management as a part of the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Plan, perform and support internal audits as part of the ISMS
- Plan and manage external audits
- Participate in internal and external audits and guide/translate between auditor and personnel
- Primary contact point for clients for compliance questions
- Communicate security controls and posture with customers and stakeholders
- Contributing in manage, implement, and maintain the ISMS
- Master’s or bachelor's degree, preferably combination of technology and security. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Experience with auditing of information security and management systems
- Experience with information security and management systems, e.g., ISO 27001
- Good knowledge about security control frameworks and standards, e.g., ETSI standards, SOC 2, etc.
- Preferably diverse experience in the fields of security
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good people skills and proactive attitude, motivating and spreading enthusiasm throughout the organization.
- Good technical knowledge
- Preferably development knowledge
What we offer
Working at Signicat means committing to an organization with a welcoming atmosphere, with fun and intellectually stimulating colleagues. We communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. We are open to feedback and are very critical. We work hard and with great pleasure.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Pension scheme, and bonus
- Fast-growing technical organization with a flat organizational structure
- Plenty of room for personal development
- You will be well taken care of with drinks, fruit, fresh salads and a lunch without a cash register.
- Your work location will be our nice office in Rotterdam, with of course table football and table tennis, near the Central Station.
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has a track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has almost 250 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, Lisbon and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves.
No recruitment companies please.