Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has more than 240 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarter), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Munich, Rotterdam, Bucuresti and Lisbon. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. We are now seeking a Sales Executive to our team in Norway.
SALES EXECUTIVE FOR NORWAY
In this very interesting and challenging role you get to work closely with strategic and emerging Norweigan customers (existing and prospects), and hence play an instrumental role in driving our continued growth agenda.
Today we have a strong footprint within the banking, finance & insurance and utilities sectors, as well as in other verticals that have a high level of digital maturity.
With an annual growth of 40% in the last years, and a continued focus on European expansion, earning the trust from new customers in the Norweigan market is a key part of our company’s growth strategy.
The Norweigan team therefore needs to add power to its sales team by hiring a sales person who possesses a proactive mindset, can structure and handle complex sales processes and remain focused on results. You will be responsible for attracting and nurturing Enterprise customers as Sales Executive and (Key) Account Manager.
- Identify key strategic and emergent potential Norweigan customers with digital sales in the Nordics and beyond. Our value proposition is especially strong when the customer has operations in multiple markets.
- Meet and discuss with potential customers, to really understand their needs in the full digital customer lifecycle.
- Formulate and communicate value propositions and unique selling points for targeted customers.
- Work with Country Manager and the Norweigan/other teams to establish and execute on win strategies by taking the customer from first contact to agreement, and expand.
- Minimum 3 years experience from B2B sales within SaaS or payment solutions.
- Experience from both new customer acquisition and customer development (retention/up-sell/cross-sell) at C-level.
- Experience from and network within the financial industry, such as payment solutions, insurance, credit financing etc. is certainly an advantage.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in business or engineering, or corresponding track record.
- Fluent in Norweigan and English, both verbal and written
- Overall knowledge about technology and digitalization.
How to be successful in the position:
- Strong self-drive and result-orientation, competitive.
- High activity level combined with a structured approach
- Curious and solution-oriented
- Good relationship builder
- Thorough with attention to details
- Communicative and trustworthy
- Nice office location in central Oslo. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate development team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Good Insurance and Pension plan
- Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
- For international moves to Norway, immigration assistance and relocation services provided
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.