Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has more than 240 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarter), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Munich, Rotterdam, Bucuresti and Lisbon. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. We are now seeking an addition to our team in Norway in the role as Presales Consultant.
About the role
Customers shows a great confidence in Signicat by involving Signicat in their key processes for identifying users, identity verification, using electronic signing and digital sealing of documents. In this area, our Presales Consultant will make a significant contribution.
As a Presales Consultant at Signicat, you will support our Sales team and our customers with your technical expertise throughout the whole sales process. You act as a technical advisor and collaborate with the sales organization, product management, marketing, service and support to find the perfect solution proposal. The Presales Consultant will have a key role within the Norweigan and the international organization, who will rely on your experience and expertise. You will also have the possibility to influence the Signicat strategy, products and go-to-market plan.
You are the technical player in the sales team, responsible for analyzing the customer's needs and matching those needs against Signicat's solutions. You must have strong communication and presentation skills, and be able to demonstrate proposed solutions to customers - both for a technical, and a non-technical audience.
Primary responsibilites and work tasks
- Analyze the customer's business and technical needs, and work with the sales team to determine the technical sales strategy for each prospect.
- Design solutions based on Signicat's product suite.
- Give presesntations and hold interactive workshops.
- Deliver customized product demonstrations.
- Lead and deliver technical Proof of Concepts and pilot projects.
- Provide technical content for RFP responses.
- Give presentations at trade fairs and conferences.
- Support SIgnicat's product and service organization for development and sparring. The goal is to be a Subject Matter Expert on all our solutions.
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and contribute to the company's technical development with a customer-focused starting point.
- Communicate proactively with customers (technical and non-technical persons) to customer satisfaction.
- Be a technical advisor to the customer's senior IT and business management.
- Become a coach, mentor and teacher at expert level for Signicat's customers and partners.
Who are you?
The ideal profile for this role is a classic software presales, with strong communication skills and experience within integration projects, tools and products based on API integration.
Requirements for expertise, knowledge and skills
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, probably from software/solution provider or system integrator.
- Team player, results-oriented, structured and responsible.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and speach.
- Motivated to learn new technologies and is always updated on the current product portfolio.
- Experience with design and demonstration of technical solutions.
- Experience with On-premise, SAAS, Cloud and Hybrid implementations, as well as understanding which drivers influence the choice of these methods.
- “Hands on” experience with development with some of the following technologies: OpenID Connect, SOAP, REST, SAML or similar technologies.
- Master's degree or equivalent experience with IT.
- Fluent in English and Norweigan (in writing and in speach).
- Nice office location in central Oslo. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate development team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Good Insurance and Pension plan
- Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
- For international moves to Norway, immigration assistance and relocation services provided
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.