Are you a great developer who wants to get real hacking skills? We offer you the place to become an expert! Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has more than 240 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarter), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Munich, Rotterdam, Bucuresti and Lisbon. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. We are now seeking:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years of experience developing Java/Kotlin web applications
- Programming is not just your work, it is your hobby and your passion
- You enjoy explaining things, discussions and knowledge sharing
- Experience with Java 8 and/or Kotlin
- Experience using CI/CD, version control, and unit testing
- Affinity with hacking and security matters
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies and methodologies: Spring Boot, OIDC, Angular, Linux, SCRUM/Kanban, REST, Gitlab, PostgreSQL, QA, SAML
Some of the tasks:
- Write software that matters! Be part of the team that will enable online authentication for millions of users.
- Get training and guidance to become an expert at writing secure software
- Penetration test our own software, share secure programming knowledge
- Analyze functional requirements and turn them into real software.
- Assist in designing and improving our software architecture
- Build and maintain a catalogue of reusable, elegant solution patterns;
- Build and maintain a library of reusable, elegant software components;
- Improve standards and guidelines for using these patterns and components.
- We work agile, so take part in daily stand-ups and discuss safety features with the product owner
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 25 vacation days
- Meal tickets card
- An internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment
- Personal development and creative freedom
- Public transport reimbursement
- Cool office with table football and table tennis, in the city center of Bucharest, near Piata Unirii
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate development team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.