About the position
We are looking for a product manager for our digital identity and signature portfolio of products. As a product manager you will work closely with sales, marketing, and product owners to validate requirements and define strategy for new products and releases. In this position you will report to the chief product officer and your responsibilities are:
- Product strategy aligned with company goals
- Roadmap prioritization and communication
- Launch and decommission of products
- Third party supplier relationships
Typical tasks are:
- Participate in sales and marketing events, prospect and client meeting
- Discover and validate real customer value
- Analyse market, competitors, and our competitive positioning
- Define high-level requirements and scope of product
- Communicating the voice of the customer through epics to product owners
- Make sure we are building the right product
- Cross team roadmap prioritizations with other product managers
- Product readiness and sales enablement
- Work closely with sales, marketing, partners, and product owners
- Work closely with finance on pricing, licensing, and product P&L
You have experience from working in a product management role in a SaaS company. You have a good understanding of the role and are comfortable defining and communicating product strategy and vision to sales, marketing, and customers.
- Experience from product management
- Customer focus
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Initiative and accountability
- English as working language
- Experience from digital identity and signing technology
- Leadership experience
- We have a very relaxed working environment in nice office locations. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There may be travel and other international opportunities for the right person if you would like that.
- You will have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you will be working with other nice people to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible.
- Good Insurance and Pension plan.
- Employee social activities.
Please use the application-link, upload your CV, and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you have the right background and want to be part of our highly talented, professional, and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruiters, please!