In this role you will act as an Key Account Manager and become a team member of the Benelux Sales team. You will be responsible for managing your direct relationships in the Netherlands, executing GTM activities with your clients/partners, and helping your Partner reps resell/integrate Signicat to generate revenue. This is a great opportunity for a sales professional to join a fast-growing company and a Salesperson who’s looking to expand his/her IDaaS expertise. The ideal candidate is willing to work hard and grow his/her career working with partners and Direct Sales activities.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Country Manager Benelux.
You work with other members of the Sales and marketing teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Execute GTM activities including email campaigns, training sessions, webinars, and events
- Generate resold revenue and help clients connect with Signicat sales reps to help close deals
- Be the point of contact for your clients internally and externally
- Support the Direct Sales team in parallel to your Channel activities
- Support the regional marketing plans in coordination with the broader marketing team and Benelux sales team.
- Support and executing events (tradeshows, seminars/webinars, roundtables, technical workshops, and more).
- Tailoring company messaging to meet local market requirements.
- Manage lead generation programs to identify sales opportunities, partner enablement, and customer acquisition and retention.
- Working with corporate team on tailored digital marketing initiatives to reach target accounts
- Keeping abreast of and advising on market developments, (new) markets and products, distributions methods and advertising possibilities.
- Regularly review progress of activities against metrics and share results with key stakeholders using the company CRM platform(Salesforce) as the leading Business tool for all your activities
- Generally work with the rest of the Signicat marketing and Sales teams to grow the company brand and market presence.
- This role will require travel around Europe (Benelux Main office is based in Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Bachelor degree in Sales & Marketing related field
- 5+ years experience working as an Account Manager in the financial Industry, ideally for a software solution company
- Knowledge about KYC and CDD
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
What we offer
- Working at Signicat means committing to an organization with a welcoming atmosphere, with fun and intellectually stimulating colleagues. We communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. We are open to feedback and are very critical. We work hard and with great pleasure.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Pension scheme, and bonus
- Fast-growing technical organization with a flat organizational structure
- Plenty of room for personal development
- You will be well taken care of with drinks, fruit, fresh salads and a lunch without a cash register.
- Your work location will be our nice office in Rotterdam, with of course table football and table tennis, near the Central Station.
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has a track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has almost 250 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, Lisbon and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves.
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.