Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has more than 250 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarter), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Bucharest and Lisbon. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. We are now seeking:
Full stack Developer
About the position
We are looking for a developer in one of our teams. Join us and help building the great identity and signature services our customers expect from us!
Signicat is a Software as a Service company so you can expect to participate in implementing APIs, as well as developing web based UIs. Our platform is to a large extent based on C#/.NET, Angular and React. You will also encounter other languages and technologies when working for us.
Our teams are organized to promote agility and autonomy. Kanban and Scrum are the two methodologies we rely upon and, with self-contained teams with their own test engineer, technical writer or interaction designer.
We are working as DevOps and welcome applicants that in addition to being software developers also have an interest or experience with CI/CD and operational excellence.
Signicat is a company which grows fast, and there will be space for you to develop yourself, both in the direction of features centric teams or platform teams. Reach out and let’s meet!
You preferably have a few years of experience as a C#/.NET application developer, you can read specifications and implement them accordingly, you understand the web as well as being comfortable writing modern server applications.
You think continuous deployment is the future and are generally speaking positive about the latest technological developments in this area because it lets you offer more to your customer faster than before.
You like programming and creating value for our customers with software. You're a passionate programmer, a puzzle solver and a strong team player appreciated by your peers.
- You have a few years of experience as a developer (.NET in particular).
- Experience with one or more of the following SPA frameworks: Vue, Angular, React
- You are comfortable working in agile teams of 3-10 individuals.
- You are a team player, both getting and giving support to your peers.
- You have a focus on security.
- You stay updated on languages, frameworks and platforms, you know what’s coming next and you like to be knowledgeable and good at what you do.
- You are open minded and valuate collaboration and interactions between individuals.
And most importantly you think coding and developing software is fun!
- You know git and have used systems like Gitlab or Github.
- You have been in contact with CI/CD systems like Gitlab CI, TeamCity or Octopus.
- You have knowledge or interest in containerized systems relying on Docker and Kubernetes.
- You know how web browsers work and what things like iframes, cookies or CORS headers are.
- You have implemented REST APIs before.
- You have experience with continuous deployment and understand the responsibilities that come with deployment automation.
- You have knowledge and experience with cloud.
- You have experience with databases
- Nice office location in Bergen. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate development team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Good Insurance and Pension plan
- Employee social activities
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.