About the position
We are looking for a developer in one of our teams. Join us and help building the great identity and signature services our customers expect from us!
Signicat is a Software as a Service company so you can expect to participate in implementing APIs, both as plugins and microservices, as well as occasionally developing web based GUIs. Our platform is to a large extent Java based today but you’ll also encounter a few other languages and technologies when working for us.
Our teams are organized to promote agility and autonomy. Kanban and Scrum are the two methodologies we rely upon and teams have those last years evolved from entities solely consisting of developers to being more self-contained ones with their own test engineer, technical writer or interaction designer.
We're gradually migrating towards DevOps and welcome applicants that in addition to being software developers also have an interest or experience with CI/CD and operational excellence.
Signicat is a company which grows fast, and there will be space for you to develop yourself, both in the direction of features centric teams or platform teams. Reach out and let’s meet!
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic ID and signature solutions.
Signicat has more than 230 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, London, Lisbon and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism, and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team then we want to hear from you!
You have a few years of experience as a Java application developer — you are comfortable at the command line, you can read specifications and implement them accordingly, you understand the web as well as being comfortable writing modern server applications.
You think continuous deployment is the future and are generally speaking positive about the latest technological developments in this area because it lets you offer more to your customer faster than before.
You like programming and creating value for our customers with software. You're a passionate programmer, a puzzle solver and a strong team player appreciated by your peers.
- You have a few years of experience as a developer (Java in particular).
- You are used to working in agile teams of 3-10 individuals.
- You are a team player, both getting and giving support to your peers.
- You have a focus on security.
- You stay updated on languages, frameworks and platforms, you know what’s coming next and you like to be knowledgeable and good at what you do.
- You are open minded and valuate collaboration and interactions between individuals.
And most importantly you think coding and developing software is fun!
- You are fluent in git and have used sytems like gitlab or github.
- You have been in contact with CI/CD systems like Jenkins, gitlab CI or travis.
- You have knowledge or interest in containerized systems relying on Docker and kubernetes.
- You know how web browsers work and what things like iframes, cookies or CORS headers are.
- You have implemented REST APIs before.
- You have experience with continuous deployment and understand the responsibilities that come with deployment automation.
- You have experience or interest with cloud.
- Nice office location in central Trondheim, Norway. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate development team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. There may be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Insurance and pension plan
- Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.