Controller Benelux region
We are looking for an ambitious all-round business and financial controller to join our region in Benelux and Germany, but to work and service the global company as part of our Finance team. The reporting line will be into the Group CFO, and you will be an integrated part of our international Finance team.
In this role you will become part of a strong and passionate international Signicat team on an ambitious and fun growth journey within one of most exciting and dynamic industries in the world.
You will work out of one of our offices in Rotterdam and should treasure up to 50 days of working and travelling internationally.
Essential experience is:
- Master predictive data/business analytics to leverage market performance
Handle a toolbox of operating KPIs and implement value driver reporting
- Experience in developing precise and useful ad hoc analyses to support the business
- Basic experience and knowledge with financial accounting
- Knowledge of financial accounting and experience with number consolidation
- Demonstrate successful track-record of cooperation with international Sales and Product Management, and “learn the business”
- Prove an ability to create precise and professionally looking presentations and convey complex messages
As a person you demonstrate:
- A strong drive, energy and passion and furthermore a desire to learn and develop
- Acting like a true team player and support the team across
- Live up to our values of TRUST
- Team up
- Run but have fun
- Uncompromised quality
- Successful customers
- Treat others with respect
- Master degree in Economics or Finance from leading business school or university in Northern Europe
- 3-5 years of business controller experience from a larger corporate or scale-up with established business controller practices
- 3-5 years of experience from financial accounting and experience with number consolidation
- International FP&A experience with commercially-oriented budgeting and forecasting
- Documented understanding of business models and customer pricing elasticity
- Excel super user skills including macros, programming, etc.
- IT-system insights (e.g. implemented full suite of ERP-functionality)
- Excellent English skills
- Fluent in Dutch
- Nice central office location.
- We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- Great learning and growth opportunities as part of a passionate team within an international company which is scaling fast across Europe.
- A flat and informal organization, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- We're a social bunch so expect social activities (music, sports, board games)
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity across Europe. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com