Inside Sales Executive
Are you the enthusiastic and results-oriented Sales Executive that can reinforce our commercial department and that helps us to extend our market position?
As inside sales executive, you are part of the Customer Engagement team. We are responsible for building long-lasting relationships with our clients and prospects. Reaching our targets in retention and acquisition is essential, as well as high customer satisfaction!
As inside sales executive, you will not only bring the plans to practice, you also help giving direction to future activities. Your efforts have a major influence on the realization of commercial goals. You are capable of gaining an understanding of actual issues that are going on in the customer sections, and you know how to use these in customer contacts. You are the point of contact for a delegated customer section and as such jointly responsible for maintaining good customer relationships.
You will join an active, commercial and passionate team of Sales Executives. Together you will form an iron-strong team that doesn’t miss any sales chance and aims at the utmost client satisfaction. You understand the challenges of our (potential) customers by digging into the different customer segments and partners. You will translate your insights to the right sales tactics by working closely together with your colleagues in the sales- and marketing departments and product management. Your activities result in Signicat’s growth. The most important responsibilities of this role are:
- Executing and coordinating proactive customer contacts. The targets are customer retention, growth, and achieving business objectives.
- Leading commercial negotiations and closing new agreements.
- Efficient handling of the sales processes, both commercial and administrative.
- Supporting the sales organization.
- You are the main point of contact for our customers, to help them with their IT issues and advise our solutions.
- With your proactive customer contact, you immediately recognize the customers’ challenges and you identify chances and leads that lead to enhancing successful sales and reaching your targets.
- As inside sales executive, you manage the entire sales process, starting at drawing quotes up until executing negotiations and closing the deals.
- You efficiently handle tasks that result of customer contacts, both commercial and administrative.
- A completed Secondary Vocational training (MBO) or Higher Professional education (HBO)
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience in a B2B environment
- Verbally strong, good negotiation skills, solution-oriented thinking, and ability to close a deal
- Excellent mastery of both Dutch and English language, in writing and verbally
- Well organized in administration, preferably with knowledge of Salesforce
- You are proactive, structured, result-oriented, and creative
- You can prioritize and work under pressure
- Experience in the IT branch
What we have to offer
Working at Signicat is committing to an organization with inspiring and smart colleagues. We communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. We are open to feedback and are nice and critical. We work hard and with pleasure.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Fast-growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, in an informal, flexible atmosphere
- An internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment
- Stimulants for personal development
- We will take good care of you with free drinks, fruit, lunch and fresh salads
- Cool office with table football and table tennis, in the city center of Rotterdam near Central Station
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all levels from government and big banks to small businesses—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing, and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has a track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative, and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has almost 250 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, Lisbon, and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves.
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.