In order to realize our growth strategies and grow the business in several new markets, we are recruiting a Project Manager with energy and passion for solving chaotic and complex projects. Signicat is growing organically and through acquisitions, and the projects may be connected to new business opportunities or integration activities across Europe.
As a Project Manager you will work in an international organisation, with a team all over Europe. You will have excellent analytical, project management, collaboration and communication skills, and a sharp focus on our customers´ need for the highest possible value from our services. Signicat is passionate about delivering high-quality customer experience. You will share this goal and will help ensure exceptional customer experience through working across several departments and teams in Signicat.The primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading and coordinating complex, cross-department strategic projects;
- Coordinating the development for, and the onboarding of complex customers;
- Participating in post merger integration activities;
- Working alongside internal stakeholders to identify process improvements and implementing corresponding changes;
- Ensuring process and strategy alignment across the organization, through collaboration and effective communication with colleagues at all levels;
- Ensure that the highest level of Information Security & Sustainability compliance is maintained in all project activities.
- At Least a Bachelor’s degree or similar education in a technical field, such as Engineering, Computer Science or Business Informatics;
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Project Manager, ideally for a software solution or SaaS company;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch);
- Able to coordinate and organize well;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment;
- Motivation to deliver excellent results in chaotic and complex projects;
- Ability to drive and coordinate international cross-functional teams and manage key stakeholders;
- Ability to quickly understand and analyze complex issues;
- Excellent communication skills to keep all team members updated and informed with the necessary information.
What we offer
Working at Signicat means committing to an organization with enthusiastic, smart colleagues. We communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. We are open to feedback and are very critical. We work hard and with great pleasure.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Pension scheme, and bonus
- Fast-growing technical organization with a flat organizational structure
- Plenty of room for personal development
- You will be well taken care of with drinks, fruit, fresh salads and a lunch without a cash register.
- Your work location will be our nice office in Rotterdam, with around 50 colleagues, and of course table football and table tennis, near the Central Station.
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has a track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has almost 250 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, Lisbon and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves.
Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruitment companies please.