Technology · Romania - București, The Netherlands - Rotterdam
Python / Django Developer
"If you are a creative Python software developer and you dream of a company where you can develop software in an inspiring environment, then we want to hear from you!"
As a mid-level / senior Python developer, you are part of the CIAM development team. We are responsible for developing our Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM) solution.
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic software developer who is proficient in Python Django. At Signicat you will find that secure programming is key to keeping our company healthy. Therefore, we are looking for genuine developers; craftsmen that share our drive. We aim to create architectures that are inherently secure and code that reads like poetry, test and deploy easily using Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment. You will contribute to our own SaaS and cloud applications with which we reach millions of end users. Our code is mission critical for many of our high-profile customers.
Some of the tasks
- Design, develop, test and deliver software that contributes to our business value using Python 3 and the Django Framework
- Work together with the business to make user friendly software
- Get training and guidance to become an expert at writing secure software
- Share secure programming knowledge with your team as well as review and provide feedback on each other's work
- Take part in daily stand-ups and discuss features with the product owner
- Write software that matters! Be part of the team that will enable cross-border online authentication for European citizens.
- Experienced in Python OOP
- Mid-level or senior experience using the Django Framework
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies and methodologies: Linux, REST API, SCIM API, PostgreSQL, Angular, QA, GIT, GitLab, Unittesting, OWASP, Docker
- Nice-to-have: knowledge of Kotlin or Java
- You enjoy explaining things, discussions and knowledge sharing
- Creative developer that likes to work in a team
- Knowledge of software architecture design
- Not afraid to write proper STRIDE documentation, participate in internal audits and have their solutions pentested
Working at Signicat is committing to an organization with inspiring and smart colleagues. We communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. We are open to feedback and are nice and critical. We work hard and with pleasure.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, in an informal, flexible atmosphere
- An internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment
- Stimulance for personal development
- Cool office with table football and table tennis, in the city center of Rotterdam, near Central Station or in the city center of Bucharest, near Piata Unirii
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
We are a fast-growing company that has a track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has almost 250 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Rotterdam, Munich, Lisbon and Bucharest. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves.