Product Owner - Team Info
Product · Norway - Bergen, Romania - București, Portugal - Estoril
Team Info is responsible for Signicat services used to validate person and business identity information. This is used by our customers to handle e.g. AML - Anti Money Laundering compliance.
About the position
We are looking for a product owner for our agile development team "Info" based in Bergen. As a product owner you will work closely with product managers, developers, UX designers, technical writers and QA to implement requirements in new products and releases. In this position you will report to the chief product officer and your responsibilities are:
- Ownership of the product backlog, grooming and prioritisation with key stakeholders.
- Transform the high-level vision and requirements for the product into detailed requirements.
- Articulate detailed user stories and verify that all backlog items have good and actionable user stories.
- Define components of products and work with development to build them.
- Participate in testing of product to stay familiarised with product capabilities.
- Participate in scrum rituals.
- Organise sprint planning and retrospectives with key stakeholders.
- Organise release and product readiness activities with documentation, security review, billing setup.
- Organise demonstration of new releases and keep demo environments updated.
You have experience from working in a software development environment. You have a good understanding of agile methods and technology and can comfortably handle a leadership role.
- Experience from product owner, product manager or development role in software companies
- Strong ability to prioritise, plan and organise work
- Initiative and accountability
- Customer focus
- Analytical skills
- English as working language
- Experience from digital identity technology
- Leadership experience
- Cloud and SaaS experience
- Understanding of end user and developer experience
- Nice office location in central Bergen. We have got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There may be travel and other international opportunities for the right person if you would like that.
- You will have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you will be working with other nice people to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible.
- Good Insurance and Pension plan.
- Employee social activities.
Please use the application-link, upload your CV, and write some words about why you may be interested in working with us. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional, and creative team, then we want to hear from you!
No recruiters, please!