Dokobit is a fast-growing team building simple, easy-to-use, and accessible solutions for electronic signing and authentication. As of 2021, we are a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, a Norwegian electronic identity solutions provider Signicat. Being the leaders in the Baltics and Nordics, we don’t intend to stop and are aiming for a market leader position in the entire Europe.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Signicat Enterprise Platform team which is in the cross-section of IT and Business where we strive to empower and enable everyone in the company to achieve more. We do this by driving and supporting our colleagues and business process via IT- and digital initiatives. We are strong believers of cross-functional collaboration and always have a focus to provide an excellent level of delivery.
Our main stakeholders - and most important customers are our colleagues who you will support and collaborate closely with. You will work with the team to improve the day-to-day productivity and operational effectiveness of the entire company.
What you will do:
As our Salesforce Administrator, you will have a large customer base in all our colleagues across locations where your main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Act as a Salesforce Administrator, working alongside the current admin to maintain and optimize Salesforce and connected 3rd party components.
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce features, including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, validation rules etc…
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionalities
- Creation of well-written documentation describing how each function works and how to troubleshoot basic issues
What we expect:
Life at Signicat moves fast, to succeed we expect you cope well in a high pace- and continuously evolving environment, furthermore it’s an advantage if:
- You are technical and want to grow. This implies that you preferably have knowledge and/or experience with administration of the Salesforce platform and its different service offerings
- 0-2 years of Salesforce administrator experience where Salesforce Administrator certificate is a plus.
- You enjoy having close contact with people where you have the ability to understand different point of views
- Understanding and Experience with Salesforce customizations (Apex, VF etc…) and common salesforce configuration flows incl. process builders. A plus is experience with and understanding of Salesforce CPQ.
- You learn quickly, on-the-way and find solutions to challenges as they appear.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- You speak and write English fluently
What we offer:
- Challenging and rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on business
- Possibility to fulfil your ideas and be a part of the expanding one-of-a-kind industry
- A stress-free and cosy working environment in Vilnius old town office, remote work or workspace where we don’t have an office
- Extra holidays and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to join our share options program
- Team-building events and so much more
- Dog-friendly office
By applying you agree that Dokobit, UAB will process your personal data for recruitment purposes. You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time. For more information on your rights and data processing, please read our Candidate Privacy Notice http://www.dokobit.com/compliance/compliance-candidate-privacy-notice
2500-4300 €/mon. gross
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.