Dokobit is a fast-growing team building simple, easy-to-use and accessible solutions for electronic signing and authentication. As of 2021, we are a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, a Norwegian electronic identity solutions provider Signicat. Being the leaders in the Baltics and Nordics, we don’t intend to stop and are aiming for a market leader position in entire Europe.
While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee, and we all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
As an international company we need insight into the legislation in all countries we operate in, and make sure that we are following the regulations in each country, for all employees. Our internal payroll office is ultimately responsible for this and help with providing support to managers and employees on these matters. For local subject matter expertise we work closely with our payroll providers and leaning on them for advice and country standards.
Our current payroll team consists of a Payroll lead and a Payroll & People Operations Specialist. Our current Payroll lead, Camilla Sjoholt, is going on leave, and we need someone to fill her shoes till March 2024. This role will report to our Chief People Officer, Bianca Austin.
What you will do:
- Work closely with external payroll providers in Europe to ensure payroll is processed on time, accurately and compliant with local regulations and laws.
- Countries we currently have salary reporting for are: Norway, UK, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Portugal, Spain, France, Lithuania, Romania, Netherland, Latvia, Hungary, Estonia, Austria
- Prepare and review monthly payroll for all legal entities
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g., new hires, terminations, raises and other benefits).
- Collaborate with the People & Culture team and accounting teams whenever necessary.
- Be our super user for and provide support on our time and expense reporting system
- Act as a service provider for our employees, answering payroll related questions
- Assist in automating our payroll processes in existing, and new, countries
- Participate in discussions, research, data collection and escalating relevant issues to Finance, Human resource and/or Payroll.
What we expect:
- 4-7 years of payroll experience from one, or several, countries in (preferably Eastern) Europe.
- Fluent in English, written and oral.
- Experience with social security and payroll taxes.
- Experience with global payroll
- Involvement in automation of payroll processes.
- Self-motivated and proactive ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to details.
What we offer:
- Challenging and rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on business
- Possibility to fulfil your ideas and be a part of the expanding one-of-a-kind industry
- A stress-free and cosy working environment in an old town office or remote work
- Extra holidays and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to join our share options program
- Team-building events, ping-pong, fruit Mondays and so much more
- Pet-friendly office
By applying you agree that Dokobit, UAB will process your personal data for recruitment purposes. You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time. For more information on your rights and data processing, please read our Candidate Privacy Notice www.dokobit.com/compliance/compliance-candidate-privacy-notice
3500 - 4500 €/mon. gross
We are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.