Product Marketing Manager
Signicat’s Vision is to Accelerate Trusted Digital Business.
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing professional with strong stakeholder and project management skills.
We are the European leader in digital identity and have built the most comprehensive Digital Identity Platform on the market, with the focus of supporting the complete digital identity lifecycle. Since the company was established in 2006, we have grown at a steady pace through organic growth and acquisitions. We are currently around 400 employees of 25 nationalities spread across 14 countries in Europe. Our corporate headquarter is in Trondheim, Norway.
The Marketing & Communications Team
We are a high-performing, international team that works across functions. Our primary goal is to build demand for our services by working in areas such as digital marketing, product marketing, content creation, thought leadership, regional marketing and PR.
About the role
As we continue to scale, we are looking for a passionate B2B and B2C Product Marketing Manager that can translate and simplify complex product jargon into crisp, compelling and engaging product and solution messaging and knows how to utilize various content formats to deliver those stories. The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with other Product Marketing Managers, the rest of the marketing team, Product Management team and Sales to support our sales efforts. The hands-on role is available in any location across Europe.
The position reports into our European Marketing Director, who is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Sales enablement: Support our global sales teams through the production of creative sales collateral, ranging from presentations to web content, blogs, case studies, messaging houses, demos and much more.
- Bringing products to market: Participate in (and optimise) the product launch process, ensuring successful introduction of new and updated products and solutions. Understand buyer personas, build customer journeys and promote why customers should select Signicat and what value we bring to the market.
- Excel at knowledge sharing: Spread the word around the Signicat products and solutions. Make sure sales teams and other stakeholders are up to speed with the latest and greatest around all products at all times and see to that all content is available and updated.
- Market intelligence: Understand our target audiences, their needs, industry and market trends, keep track of competitors and develop competitive analysis to help and support the sales organisation. General: We are a team, and we operate as one. We cover each other’s backs and we help out when needed. We need the same from you.
- You are highly creative and have attention to detail as well as strong organisational and project management skills
- You have the ability to grasp the essence and simplify complex topics.
- Strong management and communications skills to handle various stakeholders with ease and professionalism.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, we operate in an evolving industry. Ability to think strategically, be innovative. and execute with precision.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English, skills in one of the Nordic languages is a merit.
- At least 5 years of experience within B2B marketing, preferably in an international environment.
- Relevant University degree.
- Experience with copywriting/marketing, UX or technical.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Thorough understanding of how data-driven marketing drives sales pipeline.