If you are organized, have a keen eye for detail, love working together with others, and want to be a part of a fast-growing international IT company, Signicat may be the place for you. As an Office Manager you ensure that our most important customers, the employees, experience the best employment in Signicat. You will keep our Rotterdam office running smoothly and oversee general office operation. But the job is also about creating a positive and fun experience that keeps the employees happy and engaged.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Responsibility for ordering office supplies, gifts, flowers, coffee, lunch, meeting rooms etc
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Answering all phone calls and receiving visitors
- Being a cultural leader within the company and help build a strong company culture
- Arranging team buildings, monthly drinks and office parties
- Partner with HR to support administrative duties
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all invoices are paid on time
- Coordinating the office move in 2023
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A problem-solving approach to work
- A good communicator with a 'can do' attitude
- Agile, easily adapting and reiterating
- Team player with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
What we offer
Working at Signicat means committing to an organization with a welcoming atmosphere, with fun and intellectually stimulating colleagues. We communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. We are open to feedback and are very critical. We work hard and with great pleasure.
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days + 3 paid days off
- Pension scheme, and bonus
- Fast-growing technical organization
- Plenty of room for personal development
- You will be well taken care of with drinks, fruit, fresh salads and a lunch without a cash register.
- Your work location will be our nice office in Rotterdam, with of course table football and table tennis, near the Central Station.
Parttime employment of 24 hours per week to be divided over 4 days.
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity across Europe. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com