If you are highly curious by nature, love working together with others, and want to make the digital world safer, Signicat may be the place for you.
At Signicat, everything starts and ends with security and trust. Our Security team implements the highest security standards, ensures business continuity, and guarantees the highest levels of compliance for our company, our technology, and our customers. And they are the best in the business.
About the Role:
As an Information Security Manager you will help build Signicat as trusted supplier and ensure secure way of working in an agile environment. This role supports the organization with integrating security into daily way of working. The Security Manager has a holistic approach which combines human, technology and organizational perspectives of information security.
Signicat is experiencing large growth which requires scalable security. The candidate will be central in the design and implementation of this.
What you will do
- Risk Management
- Follow up internal and external audit results
- Business Continuity Management including Disaster Recovery
- Manage, implement and maintain the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Awareness and training of employees
This is what we believe success looks like in a year from now in this role
- A scalable ISMS with good overview and control of processes such as risk management, nonconformity, business continuity, and awareness training.
- Good business understanding with close dialog with all functions of the organization
To succeed, we believe
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably combination of technology and security. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable.
- Experience with information security and management systems, e.g. ISO 27001
- Good knowledge about security control frameworks and standards, e.g., ETSI standards, SOC 2, etc.
- Preferably diverse experience in the fields of security
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably also in a Scandinavian language.
What are we offering that it is unique?
- Dedicated time during working hours each week for training and development activities
- Dedication to your continuous development and growth through quarterly development talks
- Strong purpose - we are bulding a trusted digital world, we make a real difference every day
- Culture driven organization with a strong organizational voice and ability to make an impact
- + traditional benefits package
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity across Europe. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com