If you are highly curious by nature, love working together with others, and want to make the digital world safer, Signicat may be the place for you.
The Signicat Tech team builds the technology that people and organisations need to trust each other in a digital world. As a developer, architect or team lead, you'll innovate and design technical solutions to deliver the best possible software offering, while providing a framework that is easy to use and extend for our partners and clients. All with the highest focus on security, privacy and trust.
About the Role:
- Build new and extend current RESTful API:s (Java, Spring)
- Work with designers, other engineers, and our architects to create, implement, and maintain our solution
- Work with other engineers to develop and improve our build and test automation
- Improve the security of our solution with regards to new security standards, threat modelling and security threats
- Produce a solution with high quality, well tested both functionally and performance wise
- Provide integration support to customers, some traveling might be required (post COVID)
- Contribute to functional and technical discussions
- Contribute to keeping our development process agile and efficient
This is what we believe success looks like in a year from now in this role
- Well integrated in the team and actively contributing in team discussions around both product features and technology choices
- Demonstrates initiative and problem solving skills when working on tasks from common backlog
- Has a good understanding of the product feature set and how those features are implemented
- Delivers quality in all steps of the development lifecycle, from design to deployment.
To succeed, we believe:
You should preferably have a few years experience from Java development and should have experience from working with some of the technologies/tools listed below. If you have experience from security and identity solutions it's a big plus, but not a requirement. We can teach you!
- Spring and Hibernate experience
- Databases such as MySQL/Oracle
- Servlet container such as Jetty or Tomcat
- RESTful API development
- Cloud development (AWS/GCP, Cloud formation/Terraform)
- Containerization like Docker
- Security principles for RESTful implementations
- Build tools like Gradle/Maven
- Designing and managing API versioning requirements
- Build systems like Jenkins/Team City
- Authentication and identification
What are we offering that it is unique?
- Dedicated time during working hours each week for training and development activities
- Dedication to your continuous development and growth through quarterly development talks
- Strong purpose - we are bulding a trusted digital world, we make a real difference every day
- Culture driven organization with a strong organizational voice and ability to make an impact
- + traditional benefits package
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity across Europe. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com