If you are highly curious by nature, love working together with others, and want to make the digital world safer, Signicat may be the place for you.
The Signicat Tech team builds the technology that people and organizations need to trust each other in a digital world. As a developer, architect or team lead, you'll innovate and design technical solutions to deliver the best possible software offering, while providing a framework that is easy to use and extend for our partners and clients. All with the highest focus on security, privacy and trust.
We are looking for a developer which will take on a key role in one of our teams and contribute to Signicat’s future growth.
The team's responsibilities reside within data analytics, billing and payments where we deal with large data sets. The team is acting as a central hub- and shaping the backbone of many of our Backoffice related process such as usage, transactions, billable events, payments and more.
You will be developing new features in order to ensure an effective and secure flow of the above-mentioned data as well as taking part in the continuous improvement of already existing features. You're a passionate programmer, a puzzle solver and a strong team player appreciated by his/her peers. The perspective to create stuff is what makes you happy to come to work!
And most importantly you think coding and developing software is fun!
Technologies, methodologies and tools
We rely on Kanban as way of constantly improving our way-of-working. The technological landscape supporting our agile approach is mainly based on:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS and GCP
- Jira, Confluence, git, GitLab
- You have higher education in a computer science related field, Bachelor's degree is a must, Master’s degree is a plus. Outstanding experience can compensate.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a developer.
- Your are proficient with Dotnet
- You take pride in delivering extremely reliable code, resilient, well tested and elegant. You love to craft systems.
- You are used to working in agile teams of 3-10+ individuals.
- You are a team player.
- You are security conscientious.
- You are passionate about technology and learning new things.
- You are confident to work with Git, Gitlab and continuous integration pipelines are a plus.
- You are curious about functional programming and willing to learn new proven paradigms or you already have experience in this field.
- You have experience with Scala
- You have experience with CI/CD.
- You have experience working with remote teams.
- If you have OSS contributions, give us your public profile, we’ll have a look!
The list is not discriminatory, if you have half of it, we are already interested.
What are we offering that it is unique?
Dedicated time during working hours each week for training and development activities
- Dedication to your continuous development and growth through quarterly development talks
Strong purpose - we are building a trusted digital world, we make a real difference every day
Culture driven organization with a strong organizational voice and ability to make an impact
+ traditional benefits package
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity across Europe. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com