We are looking for a Pricing and contract controller to join our finance team in Signicat.
Signicat is the leading provider of digital identity solutions in Europe. Our mission is to build technology for people to trust each other in a digital world. We bring trust to identity claims in every step of the customer journey from onboarding to offboarding. We are a Europe leading actor in scale-up phase so we are growing fast, which means you will too!
The role as Pricing and Contract controller is focused on governing Signicat’s pricing strategy and achieve the optimal pricing for Signicat and its customers. You will work closely with our sales representatives on a day-to-day basis across multiple geographies. We need you to be an active sounding board for the country managers in Signicat, and assist in preparing material for the executive pricing committee.
- Find the optimal pricing for the customer and Signicat
- Leverage on the contract and pricing
- Quality assurance of successful customer onboarding
- Participate in the development of pricing strategies and contract management
- Join Sales representatives in contract negotiations
- Controlling pricing and usage is according to contract
- Optimization of the contract process
Key skills and characteristics:
- Strong commercial focus and skills
- Highly analytical
- Flexible and able to navigate in a complex environment
- Quick learner
- Hands on - able to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
- Customers first mindset
- Master or bachelor’s degree in business, or corresponding track record
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from B2B sales, B2B negotiations, pricing or controlling
- Experience from a regulated industry
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch or one of the Scandinavian languages both verbal and written
Nice to have skills:
- Strong negotiations skills
- Has an eye for details
Location: Trondheim, Stockholm, Oslo or Rotterdam. For the right candidate we will also consider Copenhagen or Helsinki.
What are we offering that it is unique?
- Dedicated time during working hours each week for training and development activities
- Dedication to your continuous development and growth through quarterly development talks
- Strong purpose - we are bulding a trusted digital world, we make a real difference every day
- Culture driven organization with a strong organizational voice and ability to make an impact
- + traditional benefits package
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity across Europe. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com