If you are highly curious by nature, love working together with others, and want to make the digital world safer, Signicat may be the place for you.
Our Enterprise Platform team is in the cross-section of IT and Business where we strive to empower and enable everyone in Signicat to achieve more. We do this by driving- and supporting our colleagues and business process via IT- and digital initiatives. We are strong believers of cross-functional collaboration and always have a focus to provide an excellent level of IT delivery.
Our main stakeholders- and most important customers are our colleagues who you will support and collaborate closely with. In this role you will be reporting to the VP Enterprise Platform.
About the Role:
As a Junior IT Administrator, you will have a large customer base in all our colleagues across locations where your main responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- 1st line Support for all Signicat employees on-site in Trondheim and remotely to all other sites.
- Device management (Laptops, Mobile phones, tablets)
- Ordering of IT equipment
- Onboarding- and Offboarding (employees, consultants, partners) to systems and services in our Internal IT landscape as well as managing access requests to our different systems.
- Day-to-day operations of our Internal IT infrastructure
This is what we believe success looks like in a year from now in this role
- We are meeting the constant increasing demand for support in a proactive manner
- We have short resolution- and request fulfillment times
- We have established self-service for our main deliverables
- Our colleagues express their gratitude and appreciate our transparency and proactive way of work
To succeed, we believe
Life at Signicat moves fast, to succeed we believe you cope well in a high pace- and continuously evolving environment, furthermore it’s an advantage if:
- You are technical and want to grow. This implies that you preferably have knowledge and/or experience with administration of different SaaS offerings/services/Platforms like MS365 and MS Azure.
- You enjoy having close contact with people where you have the ability to understand different point of views.
- You learn quickly, on-the-way and find solutions to challenges as they appear.
- You have competence and like working with a widespread and mixed fleet of devices (Windows, MacOS and Linux).
- You speak and write English fluently
What are we offering that it is unique?
Dedicated time during working hours each week for training and development activities
- Dedication to your continuous development and growth through quarterly development talks
Strong purpose - we are bulding a trusted digital world, we make a real difference every day
Culture driven organization with a strong organizational voice and ability to make an impact
+ traditional benefits package
We build technology for people to trust each other in the digital world. Signicat is the leading provider of trusted digital identity across Europe. We are growing fast, so joining us means you will too. We connect businesses with their customers and users with digital services. But the greatest connections are the human ones that we have within Signicat, working with the brightest minds in our industry. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has several offices around Europe. We encourage creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. The digital space is our playground, and we are making it safer together, one day at a time. For further information about Signicat, please visit www.signicat.com