Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of digital identity and signature solutions in Europe and globally. Our security solutions are used at all industries from government and big banks to small businesses — and everywhere in between.
We continue to be leaders in innovative digital identity solutions, reducing risk while providing smart and intuitive user experiences. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing online user identification, authentication, electronic signing, identity validation and document sealing and preservation.
We are a fast-growing company with a track record of increased growth for over 10 years. Signicat has 350+ employees, Nordic offices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. In addition to our roots in Nordics, we have established business and offices in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium and development teams in Portugal and Romania.
In Finland we are registered and supervised by TRAFICOM in Finnish Trust Network. Our role in that context is currently being a identity broker. We have 200-300 customers currently in Finland.
We are now recruiting a:
SALES EXECUTIVE FOR FINLAND
In this very interesting and challenging role you get to work closely with strategic and emerging Finnish Enterprise customers (existing and prospects), and hence play an instrumental role in driving our continued growth agenda.
Today we have a strong footprint within the banking, finance & insurance and utilities sectors, as well as in other verticals that have a high level of digital maturity.
With an annual growth of 40% in the last years, and a continued focus on European expansion, earning the trust from new customers in the Finnish market is a key part of our company’s growth strategy.
The Finnish team therefore needs to add power to its sales team by hiring a sales person who possesses a proactive mindset, can structure and handle complex sales processes and remain focused on results. You will be responsible for attracting and nurturing Enterprise customers as Sales Executive and (Key) Account Manager.
- Identify key strategic and emergent potential Finnish customers with digital sales in the Nordics and beyond. Our value proposition is especially strong when the customer has operations in multiple markets.
- Meet and discuss with potential customers, to really understand their needs in the full digital customer lifecycle.
- Formulate and communicate value propositions and unique selling points for targeted customers.
- Work with Country Manager and the Finnish/other teams to establish and execute on win strategies by taking the customer from first contact to agreement, and expand.
- Minimum 3 years experience from B2B sales within SaaS or payment solutions.
- Experience from both new customer acquisition and customer development (retention/up-sell/cross-sell) at C-level.
- Experience from and network within the financial industry, such as payment solutions, insurance, credit financing etc. is certainly an advantage.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in business or engineering, or corresponding track record.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
- Overall knowledge about technology and digitalization.
How to be successful in the position:
- Strong self-drive and result-orientation, competitive.
- High activity level combined with a structured approach
- Curious and solution-oriented
- Good relationship builder
- Thorough with attention to details
- Communicative and trustworthy
WHAT WE OFFER:
This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate sales team within an international scale-up which is growing fast across Europe.
Our organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of room for own initiatives and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability.
A competitive salary and a performance-based remuneration model.
There will be some travel, mostly to the larger cities in Finland and at times to our Norwegian offices in Trondheim and Oslo.
Our Finnish office is located in nice facilities in Säteri, Espoo.
For the right person, we believe Signicat can offer you the right leadership and personal development. You’ll be working with nice, helpful, professional and creative colleagues.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
If what you have read so far fits your profile and interest, and you feel challenged, you are most welcome to apply! Please use the application-link, upload your CV and write some words about why you are interested in working with us.